Frequently asked questions
How much is a split king adjustable bed?
Adjustable split king beds run on the more expensive side when it comes to bedding solutions. Adjustable split king beds have been designed for a very specific purpose — two give two sleepers the ability to adjust their sleeping situation. You can expect to pay $7,7798 for a
Chiropedic adjustable split king bed and mattress.
How can an adjustable split king bed be adjusted?
There are 5 standard adjustment levels for both sides of the adjustable split king bed. These are:
- Flat usually for sleep or relaxing
- Head only perfect for reading
- Feet only great for improving digestion or circulation
- TV-watching where the head and upper legs are elevated
- Zero gravity where the legs and head are entirely elevated
What are the features of the split king adjustable bed?
The adjustable split king mattress features:
- 5 zone indie coil pocket spring system
- High tensile edge support
- Gel-infused memory foam posture top
- 10 Year-warranty on mattress
Our adjustable split king bed and mattress also comes with a vibrating massage function, and wireless controller. This motor comes with a 5-year warranty.
Where can I buy sheets for a split king adjustable bed and mattress?
Buying split king adjustable bed sheets can be difficult. While the total dimensions for the bed measure 214 x 203cm, it's important to find two fitted sheets that fit one half of the bed each. Having separate fitted sheets will allow you to move each half independently of each other. For more information about buying sheets for split king adjustable beds, contact Chiropedic.