Frequently asked questions
King single mattress protectors can protect your mattress and improve its longevity. Buying a king single mattress protector is especially important if you have recently purchased a king single mattress for a child or teen.
In the case of children, a king single bed mattress protector can:
- Prevent stains from urine, sweat, or spillages
- Stop bed bugs and dust mites from infesting the mattress
- Improve comfort and airflow, leading to a better sleep
When searching for a mattress protector for a king single bed, there are a number of things to consider.
- Constitution against spills, stains, bugs, and mites
- Breathability and airflow
- Ease of washing and cleaning
- Absorbency and waterproof levels
- Comfort level
Chiropedic's selection of king single bed mattress protectors fits the brief. They can provide the best sleeping experience for all ages.
Stains have always caused problems for mattresses. King single mattresses — being the preferred sleeping choice for growing kids — are no exception. Fortunately, you can quite easily remove stains from king single mattresses. The first step is to attempt to wash your king single mattress as you would wash your sheets.
If that doesn't work, follow these steps:
- Mix equal parts water and white vinegar
- Spray the affected area of the mattress
- Sprinkle baking soda over the area
- Leave to rest for a few hours, then wash as normal
If the stains remain, then it may be time to buy a new king single mattress protector. Chiropedic's selection of mattress protectors for king single beds can help you promote safe,
healthy, and quality sleep in your home. Browse our products for more information.
Find a store
240 BALLARAT RD, BRAYBROOK, VICTORIA 3019
PHONE: (03) 9318 1211