Our Company Lay-by Terms are Available In-Store Only and Conditions are as follows:
The Lay-by Term is for a period of eight (8) weeks. Lay-bys must be completed within this time.
Should a customer have difficulty in completing payment of the Lay-by by the required date, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the store immediately. We will make every effort to assist the customer in re-negotiating the Lay-by period. A decision to extend the standard Lay-by period will take into consideration unforseen personal circumstances and as such will be made by store management of Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct.
A deposit of 20% of the total invoice amount is required at point of sale.
Payments are strictly to be made on a fortnightly basis. If a period of 2 weeks elapses and no payment has been received and no contact has been made with the store by the customer, the customer will receive a follow up payment reminder phone call. Should a further period of 1 week elapse from the reminder phone call and no payment is made, the customer will receive a written reminder notice. If after 1 week of receiving the written reminder notice, there has still been no payment and/or contact received by the store from the customer, the Lay-by will be cancelled and returned to stock.
Items that are on special or are reduced to clear are excluded from the Lay-by option.
- Please note that, for items such as these, we offer a ‘take home Lay-by’ service via Zip Money, After Pay or Humm. Please ask staff for further details.
- If a Lay-by is a stock item and cancelled by either the store or the customer, the 20% deposit is non-refundable. Any other monies that have been paid on the Lay-by will be refunded in line with our Company Refund Policy.
- If a Lay-by is a made to order product, then a termination fee of $50 will be withheld from the 20% deposit and the remainder monies refunded in line with our Company Refund Policy.
- When arranging to finalise/collect a Lay-by, we require minimum 1 weeks notice to have the Lay-by ready.
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to supply the product on Lay-by in the identical fabric, it is not always possible with long term Lay-bys.