Frequently asked questions
What is the standard size of a single mattress?
In Australia, the standard size of a single mattress is 92cm x 188 cm, or in Imperial measurement, is 3' by 6'2". It provides precisely the right amount of sleeping space for one person. For people requiring more length, there are long singles and king singles available on the market.
The size of single mattresses in Australia is pretty much constant. However, if you were to go to other countries or regions, you will probably find that their single mattresses are of slightly different dimensions. Be sure to check before you move overseas!
Who is a single mattress for?
Single mattresses are ideal for single sleepers. There are many different kinds of people that will benefit from the compact comfort provided by a single mattress, including:
- Children and teenagers occupying smaller bedrooms in the home
- Single university students in on-campus and off-campus accommodation
- Apartment and studio residents who need to save as much space as possible
- The elderly who sleep without a partner
If you fall into any of these categories, a single bed mattress online from Chiropedic is perfect for you. All of our products have been designed to balance comfort and affordability to ensure that everyone in the family gets the best night sleep.
How much does a single mattress cost?
You can find all of the costs for single mattresses right here on this page. If you're looking to buy a single mattress right now, look no further. We have some of the cheapest single mattresses online, starting at a mere $129. If you're after a super high-quality single mattress, our premium items go for up to $3,999. When it comes to buying a single mattress online, it's all about your needs and budget.
Which is the best single mattress?
The best single mattress for you or your family depends on your personal preference. There are many factors that go into choosing the right single mattress including:
- Cost: how much are you willing to spend on your single mattress? Sleeper: who will be sleeping on the mattress? A child or a teen?
- Comfort layer: what do you want the key comfort layer of your single mattress to be made from?
- Feel: do you want your mattress to be soft, medium, firm, or anywhere in between?
Once you know the answers to these questions, you can use the filters above to find and buy the best single mattress for you.