MELBOURNE METRO DELIVERY SERVICE
FREE Contactless Express Delivery Service to Ground Floor ONLY
Chiropedic is pleased to offer a FREE Contactless Express 2 Man Delivery Service across our entire range of Chiropedic mattresses and bases.
As part of the Free Express Delivery service, we will deliver your goods to the ground floor ONLY and contact you to advise the goods have been delivered and ready for you to take inside.
Just like a regular parcel ordered online, our drivers will not be permitted to enter your property and take the products inside. As many of our products are bulky items, you will need to have suitable arrangements made to get your products inside safely without damaging the product or causing injury.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
Melbourne Metro 5 Business Days
Our Free Delivery Service to Ground Floor ONLY runs daily Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
Online Orders: Once you place your order online, our team will contact you within 2 business days to provide you the relevant delivery information.
In-store Orders: When placing your order in-store, our staff will provide you with available delivery dates from which you will be able to choose.
You will receive a courtesy SMS message by noon one business day before your delivery is scheduled. The SMS will provide you with an estimated 4-hour delivery window for the following day. An exact delivery time cannot be provided.
You will then have until 4 pm to re-schedule to a different day is required.
If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and have not contacted us on (03) 9318 1211 prior to 4.00 pm a day before the scheduled delivery date, a minimum $50 re-delivery fee will be charged.
If you are not going to be home to confirm your delivery and require the goods to be left on your property un-sighted, we must have received written authorisation from you prior to your scheduled delivery advising us to leave the goods in the nominated location on your property (ensuring it is safe to do so). You must ensure that the nominated location has clear access for the driver in this case. Please speak to our team on (03) 9318 1211 who can provide you more details for this.
Enjoy your new product/s!
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS – MELBOURNE METRO
Saturday Delivery Service to Ground Floor Only – $30
If you wish to book your delivery for a Saturday, there will be a weekend surcharge applied of $30. This will be in addition to any other Delivery Fee option selected.
2 Man Standard delivery – $69
If you wish to have your goods placed inside your front door or inside the bedroom door and/or taken upstairs or to an additional level, then you will need to select the 2 Man Standard Delivery Service.
2 Man Premium delivery – $129
If you wish to have your goods taken inside and setup in the room for you then you will need to select the 2 Man Premium Delivery Service.
Please select your delivery option at checkout or contact us on (03) 9318 1211 or email at [email protected] if you wish to book any of the additional delivery services outlined above or notify a team member in your local store.
INTERSTATE DELIVERY SERVICE
Interstate Contactless Delivery Service to Ground Floor ONLY
Chiropedic is pleased to offer Regional Victoria and Interstate deliveries across our entire range of Chiropedic mattresses and bases
As part of the Interstate Contactless Delivery service, our third-party delivery partners will deliver your goods to the ground floor ONLY and contact you to advise the goods have been delivered and ready for you to take inside.
We kindly ask that you refrain from meeting the driver outside and remain inside until the completion of the delivery. This is to protect you and our drivers, along with the broader community.
Just like a regular parcel ordered online, our drivers will not be permitted to enter your property and take the products inside. As many of our products are bulky items, you will need to have suitable arrangements made to get your products inside safely without damaging the product or causing injury. .
DELIVERY PROCESS AND LEAD TIME
Once your order is received and processed, we will contact you within 3 business days to advise you of any relevant delivery information including when your items have been booked for dispatch and with which courier service. Depending on the courier please note most orders are dispatched within 14 days of placing your order. Once your order is dispatched the courier company will provide you with an sms or email with delivery information for your order.
For estimated delivery time frames, please see below:
- Sydney, Adelaide & Canberra metro within 7 business days from the day of dispatch*
- All other areas within 13-15 business days from the day of dispatch*
* From time to time, the lead time may be longer depending on the location and individual transport company.
DELIVERY PROCESS AND LEAD TIME
Within 3 business day of when your order is placed, we will contact you by phone or email confirming your order has been received and is booked in with your area’s third-party delivery partner. Once booked in, the third-party delivery partner will send you, via SMS and email, a link so you can track the shipment.
Enjoy your new mattress!
OUT OF DELIVERY ZONE OPTIONS
If you are out of our regular delivery zones, and your postcode does not show up when estimating delivery in your cart or at Checkout, don’t panic. We can still hopefully get your products to you, and all you need to do is contact us and we can source a quote to deliver to your location. Please contact our Head Office on (03) 9318 1211 to request a quote or simply email [email protected]
A FEW IMPORTANT T’S & C’S – MELBOURNE METRO & INTERSTATE
Please Note: Due to increased volumes and transport delays, some delivery services may be delayed and take longer than the times noted above.
- Free Express Delivery is to Ground Floor ONLY.
- Cancellation of your Order: Any cancellations of an order once the goods are produced or the item(s) are/is a stock item, the deposit of 20% will be forfeited with all other monies paid being refunded in line with our company refund policy. Alternatively, should an order be cancelled prior to the goods being produced, all monies paid minus a $50 termination fee will be refunded in line with our company refund policy.
- Payments: All orders with an outstanding balance must be paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. No cash, cheques or credit card payments are accepted at the time of delivery. If a balance is owing 48 hours before your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a phone call from our Payments Centre, where you can opt to make the payment via credit card over the phone. Alternatively, you can go into a store and finalise your outstanding balance. If your order is not paid in full 48 hours before your scheduled delivery, your delivery not be scheduled and your order will be placed on hold until payment is finalised.
- Transit Concerns: Goods are inspected prior to being loaded and again at the time of delivery and will be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should you have any quality or transit concerns, please email our Delivery customer care team at [email protected]
- Out of Stock: If any part of your order is out of stock, the free delivery will still be applicable to those items if delivered separately at a later date. A sales team member will inform you when the item can be completed and when the next available delivery date will be. **Please note that all Regional and interstate orders must be shipped in one shipment.
- PO Boxes: We do not deliver to PO Boxes.