Protect your child’s pillow from allergens caused by dust mites, mould, bacteria and other not-so-nice things (yes, we’re talking about drool) with our Eco Kids Bamboo Pillow Protector.
- Proudly Australian Made.
- Made from Viscose/Rayon (70% Bamboo) and Cotton (30%).
- Naturally breathable, hypoallergenic and thermoregulation.
- Uses Protect-A-Bed® Miracle Layer™, which is soft and comfortable yet waterproof and breathable.
- Protects your pillow from moderate spills, stains and other drooling accidents.
- Luxuriously soft and absorbent sleep surface for your kid’s comfort.
- Protects your child from dust mite, mould and bacteria allergens.
- Comes with zippered closures.
- Machine washable and tumble dry.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
- Available in one standard size: 48cm x 73cm.
- Perfectly complements our Eco Kids mattress, Chiropedic Bamboo pillow & Bamboo mattress protector.
Why should you choose Bamboo?
The advantages of Bamboo are that they are anti-bacterial, moisture absorbent, allow excellent insulation, hypo-allergenic and of course very soft and eco-friendly. Bamboo fabrics produce fewer allergens. With their natural anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic properties, they are a viable alternative for those with sensitive skin, asthmatics and allergy sufferers. They also suppress bacteria growth, which is why the health industry is on board when it comes to recommending Bamboo!
Bamboo fibre is one of the most durable natural fibres out there. It is softer, more breathable and higher in quality than premium cotton, not to mention better for the planet.